JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Director: National Accounts (ADUK) plays a critical role as the JUUL UK lead for the development of strategic commercial relationships and development of a specific account (or group of accounts). The ADUK has direct responsibility for performance and defines the strategic and directional plan, directly related to the deployment of the UK national account strategy through the allocated account (or group of accounts). Within specific responsibilities, the ADUK may be allocated additional headcount resources to ensure delivery of the business plan and associated objectives.. This role is ideal for someone currently working as a Senior Account Manager looking for their next challenge. This role reports to the UK Head of National Accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Performance in this role will be directly measured by achievement overall account performance including (but not exhaustive) JUUL listing & distribution, revenue, market share and sales velocity and integration of a strategic partnership.
- Identify category partnership opportunities, best in class retail execution and the delivery of the overall account objectives
- Develop and implement the Strategic Account plan to ensure short and long term goals are achieved or exceeded
- Deliver sales growth through developing strong collaborative relationships with trade partners throughout the account responsibilities allocated.
- Provide regular and timely reports, recommending and executing changes in strategy and approach where necessary
- If applicable; Lead and develop direct reports through leading by example, leading with JUUL values and in a collaborative and constructive manner. Identify development requirements of direct reports and establishment development plans to maximise impact and performance
- Full P&L Responsibility for the allocated account(s) and required approvals in place to ensure ROI on investments.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years of experience in senior national account management role within the FMCG environment
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Strong track record of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential, with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Previous exposure and engagement at a senior level across multiple functions within national accounts
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- A full UK driving license is required for this role
- Significant experience in the FMCG sector and with major UK retailers
- BA/BS degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Home based but required to be at the UK Headoffice in line with the requirements of the role.