JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As part of the Youth Prevention Office, your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL.
JUUL Labs is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, result-driven Product Intelligence Analyst who thrives in fast-paced environments. Intelligence operations are an essential and ongoing focus of the company, and our competitive intelligence program is built to be an industry standard. Reporting to the Product Intelligence Manager, this role requires a self-starter who can develop work products and contribute to the team’s objectives as well as the mission of JUUL Labs, to provide an alternative to the world’s 1 billion adult smokers.
This position requires a driven individual who has proven abilities applying expertise to intelligence collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, a practical team player with research experience, and one who thrives tackling the challenges inherent in a fast-paced high-growth environment. These attributes will be essential to successfully developing products for intelligence consumers through a range of written intelligence products and verbal presentations. This individual will provide insight that informs decisions on future collection protocols and may participate in sensitive collection programs designed to target the most difficult intelligence problems in the corporate space.
Additionally, this analyst will have responsibility for aligning elements of the JUUL traceability and youth prevention efforts to the Product Intelligence team. At JUUL we consider product traceability, Brand Protection, and youth prevention to be connected efforts. Any individual in this role will need the vision and capability to connect data and insights across these efforts.
- Produce high quality, timely, and tailored intelligence reports to internal parties while managing sensitive or confidential data
- Investigate and document information and insights to our product portfolio
- Effectively recognize critical information by performing relevant research and data analysis using both internal and external tools and resources
- Monitor all-source information and proactively identify and assess data and information that could potentially impact the company’s business operations
- Collaborate with cross functional groups
- Input data in internal databases and produce high-quality, presentation ready reports from multiple data sources
- Support leadership with ad hoc taskings, many of which may be adjacent to core job responsibilities
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Comfortable working within a highly regulated space
- Ability to remain flexible, with demonstrated ability to conduct intelligence gathering and analysis with little to no direct supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated work at a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them
- Able to develop and refine an analytic process and approach
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Discreet. Experience working with confidential data
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerpointPowerPoint, and BI tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Ability to speak and write more than one language fluently and idiomatically
- Preferably Mandarin
- Strong background in intelligence cycle and disciplines
- Background in data analytics
- Bachelors degree required
- Preferably in criminal justice, computer science, international affairs, or other relevant forensic-oriented education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience conducting intelligence analysis in a private sector/public sector environment
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.