JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Project Manager to join our People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes “good enough” never is, and who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience and visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs and provide a great opportunity for growth.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with client and implementation partner project leads.
- Work with client and implementation partner project leads to ensure completeness of key project plan tasks and milestones.
- Create and deliver project level documentation and communications (i.e., status reports, project plans etc).
- Work with the implementation partner project manager to ensure the project is delivered on-time and on-budget per the statement of work.
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements.
- Create and communicate status reports and ensure timely issue resolution for all test phases.
- Track issues and risks communicate status and escalate concern.
- Ensure timely review and acceptance of key project deliverables.
- Maintain responsibility for project budget; review and validate implementation partner invoices.
- Work with Workday Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed upon checkpoints.
- Create change orders in the event tasks are needed that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Implementation partner project leads to ensure completeness of key project plan tasks and milestones.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve cross-functional goals, meeting business needs by designing integrated systems platforms and solutions related to people management.
- Steer and push process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Establish core business metrics and develop a suite of reports/dashboards for users/management.
- Plan and communicate clear milestones and progress.
- Tracks project progress and manages expectations through successful project completion.
- Acts as a liaison between the internal project team, executive team, and key stakeholders.
- Create a portfolio of all projects in the People Organization
- Drive project prioritization and resource scheduling based upon the project portfolio
- Develop and maintain an HR Process and Systems road map in collaboration with the People Technology Team
- Perform project stakeholder analysis
- Perform project risk assessments
- Design and implement program and/or process adoption plans
Personal & Professional Qualifications
- Experience in successfully managing Workday HCM project delivery with direct experience successfully delivering solutions within a consulting/corporate environment.
- PMP and/or Workday Project Manager certification.
- Intermediate experience with project management tools (MS Project, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience creating business process flow diagrams
- Successful completion of at least two end to end HR Technology projects
- Successful completion of at least two end to end HR Programs like Performance Management, Compensation Management, Open Enrollment, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities