JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
- Ownership of the VAT GL accounts on the ERP system across the entities within EMEA;
- Monthly reconciliations of the VAT GL accounts (VAT Output, VAT Input and VAT Control) in line with the EMEA month end timetable and any reconciling items investigated in a timely manner;
- Ensure the VAT GL accounts reconcile to the VAT Returns submitted to local tax authorities and the control accounts are cleared down accurately;
- Producing reports needed for the preparation of the VAT Returns, across the EMEA entities and liaising with external VAT advisers accordingly;
- Ownership of VAT module with regards to UAT testing when new instance on ERP before it goes live – testing the VAT rate(s) and any other considerations applicable for that Country;
- Ensure all aspects of VAT transactions correctly captured within the ERP system including transactions with special VAT treatment (e.g Reverse Charges, Cross-border Inventory Charges and Triangulation relationships).
- Producing reports needed for the preparation of EC Sales Lists and Intrastat filings in line with EU reporting obligations, as well as SAF-T reporting where applicable
- Managing VAT reclaim processes on employee expense claims domestically, as well as for 8th and 13th Directive claims where necessary
- Forecasting of VAT payments, based on business growth, across EMEA and ensuring payments to tax authorities are made accurately and on time
- Reconciling logistics outbound reports with ACM and derive data for VAT reporting
- Providing supporting information for audits