JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join the Product team at JUUL Labs. As the fastest-growing company in history, we need an experienced and organized administrative professional to join the team.
You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and self-driven
- Provide administrative support to three of the Product team’s Vice Presidents. You'll be managing their calendars, booking domestic and international travel, processing expenses via Concur, and scheduling meetings with multiple cross-functional executives
- Handle internal logistics including conference room management, meeting/event catering, etc
- Liaise with other cross-functional admins within the company to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests
- Collaborate closely with Executive Assistant and Operation Manager peers
- Work with the manager on as needed team activities such as off-sites and retreats
- Backup coverage for other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years experience providing administrative support at fast-paced companies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, eager to learn and encouraging
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Acute attention to detail and follow-through, high-level of organization
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks, calendars, and Vice Presidents
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.