JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world's one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world's largest and oldest industries.
We're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we're growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We're actively looking to hire the world's best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: JUUL Labs is seeking a Sales Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible for performing complex financial and operational analysis on a growing business. This person will be responsible for analyzing raw sales data from a variety of sources to build compelling reports for sales representatives, key account managers, internal stakeholders and external customers.
Must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth through data driven insights and sales reporting dashboards.
As someone who's exposed to a variety of data, you'll have some unique insights. You'll be able to form narratives that make us all more data driven.
- Identify insights, create opportunities, and deliver solutions that drive profitable sales growth
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software, and measures (Nielsen, demographic data, etc.)
- Perform analysis across a wide variety of retail business development issues
- Uses consumer and customer insights to develop trade and occasion-based marketing tools/ programs for execution by field sales team
- Evaluates all programs to identify key indicators of success and measuring impact and developing insights
- Develop sales insight tools for Key Account Teams and Sales Reps
- Provide input for demand forecasting.
- Shared accountability (with sales) for volume and execution
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- 2-4 years of Sales insights, business intelligence, and general analysis in a fast-paced, high performance consumer goods environment
- 2+ years of Analyzing data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Knowledge of business intelligence, sales analytics, data, consumer insights, and tools and processes
- Advanced computer software proficiency (including: Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint), VBA is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software, and measures (Nielsen, demographic data, Tableau, etc.)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Ability to manage a wide range of multiple priorities
- Strong ability to build and influence interpersonal relationships (agency, market units, functions)Ability to derive insights from consumer research and analysis
- Ability to derive solutions from outside the category or industry to identify innovative approaches to the business
- Business sense/acumen/business analysis broad business requirements required for short and long-term business planning
University Degree in Business or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location: Toronto Region
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C