JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Sr. Manager, Compliance – Youth Prevention will serve as the Compliance Lead and Subject Matter Expert across the Youth Prevention function. With a focus on RACS, the Sr. Manager, Compliance will define standards for certification across JUUL’s book of retail partners, develop processes and tools to monitor and enforce compliance, and develop an incentive system and penalty structure to drive compliance.
In addition, this role will manage and develop a team of Compliance analysts, drive executive alignment around certification and compliance processes and regularly report on key metrics.
This role calls for a scrappy, self-starter with deep experience in building systems and teams that effectively drive compliance in disruptive industries.
- Drive the certification and compliance process end-to-end: Define standards for RACS certification by retailer type, develop process and tools to monitor and enforce compliance, develop incentives system and penalty structure to drive compliance
- Hire, manage and develop Youth Prevention Compliance team
- Create, maintain and report on program goals, timelines & key metrics to ensure outcomes are met and stakeholders are aligned
- Closely collaborate with broader YP team and Legal team to understand program goals and drive to successful outcomes
- Serve as Compliance expert across the YP function (e.g., Secret Shop, Track & Trace)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s and Law degrees
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing Compliance functions
- Familiarity with US and global regulatory Compliance standards
- Strong track record of performance in fast pace, disruptive industries
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of New York, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles