JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare ,and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Blingual HR Generalist (French) to join our Canada People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes “good enough” never is, and who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience and visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs and provide a great opportunity for growth. Your role will consist of:
- Manage and improve key HR tools and processes to keep our organization running smoothly.
- Support our team across all levels on all HR policies and matters.
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every people interaction.
- Process and maintain employee files in our systems.
- On boarding employees across Canada and the US and ensuring an amazing experience
- Support the People & Talent team on special projects and assignments as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of HR experience OR a track record of success in a customer facing role. You should have a strong desire to build your HR career with us.
- Experienced with on boarding, logistics, and new hire orientation.
- Bilingual (French) is required
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can't sleep at night if loose ends haven't been tied off.
- Biased towards action with a track record of accomplishment.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Proficient with Google Apps and you can quickly become an expert in new tools and systems.
- You are creative, innovative, and passionate with excellent judgement and attitude.
- You are passionate about understanding the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and has an aptitude for bringing order and organization to competing priorities.
- You want to have fun at work with a dream team
- University Degree
- CHRP designation or HR degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates across North America
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits ,and discounts on JUUL products
- Extremely competitive benefits and total rewards package
- Work our Toronto office in the downtown core
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles