JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic individual with strong software development experience with emphasis on automated quality and productivity tools to support our Mobile development activities. This is a hands-on role requiring a thorough understanding of quality assurance processes, Test Automation, and deployment of best of class products to market. Additionally, the Sr. SDET will work with new product development teams to support high-value engineering activities. The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced, agile environment. Senior Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical evangelist with strong quality mindset. He/She must be able to contribute to the development of concepts, methods, and techniques for white box and black box automated test cases and build frameworks to execute and report the same. A Senior SDET should own architecture and design of test automation framework and coach/mentor other people across teams to adopt the same. They need to possess strong programming skills coupled with a leadership mindset to always strive for excellence and lead the QE organisation towards greater height
- Drive an automation-focused test strategy and improve QA processes.
- Design and develop frameworks and robust automation test scripts at both Unit and integration level.
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Own and maintain the CI process.
- Record all test results for each test suite and provide a high level summary for areas tested.
- 5-8 years of Test Automation experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Experience in creation of test frameworks using open source automation tools like Espresso, XCUITest etc.
- Solid knowledge of test architectural principles, concepts, and application across web/cloud-based technologies.
- Comfortable building and maintaining test frameworks from the ground up for mobile apps.
- Solid experience in programming languages like Swift, Kotlin, Python, Ruby etc.
- Expertise in setting up parallel test execution device farms ( Sauce Labs, etc)
- Familiarity with development and deployment automation technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Circle CI, Build Kite
- Strong knowledge of bug reporting and source control tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow.
- Proven history of driving issues to resolution.
- BS in Computer Science,Information Systems or related technical field. Associate’s degree with significant experience will be considered. Master’s degree is a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and catered lunches everyday
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits