ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an Associate, Supply Chain Optimization. As a key member of the Global Supply Chain team, you will partner with a variety of functional teams to evaluate strategic manufacturing and sourcing decisions and make recommendations to reduce complexity and costs, enable long-term scalability, and maintain flexibility in a rapidly evolving industry.
This role is within the Global Operations Strategy team and reports to the Sr. Manager of Strategy and Operations Planning.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of supply chain experience with a preferred focus on network optimization, data processing and visualization, and advanced analyses in a challenging, fast-paced global manufacturing or logistics environment.
Specific qualifications include:
- Experience in or knowledge of supply chain planning and design (or demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical skills)
- Demonstrated experience with Llamasoft or other supply chain optimization tools
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and extensive experience with optimization performed using software packages
- Experience using data visualization software
- Database skills (SQL) strongly desired
- Some programming skills (Python) a plus, especially in optimization software packages
- Experience working directly with optimization engines and solvers (Gurobi, Xpress, etc) is a plus
- Familiarity with planning, forecasting, transportation, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- The ideal candidate would have some previous supply chain consulting experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly professional demeanor; ability to interact with executive leaders with confidence
- Exceptionally high level of emotional intelligence and ability to influence people and outcomes
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline from a top-tier institution required. Master’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, or operations research is desired (can be substituted with equivalent strategy, operations and/or consulting experience).