ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Manufacturing Test Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for assisting in building up the core infrastructure tool chain for manufacturing tests. It would entail creation of home brewed tools, libraries which will interact with other software and hardware components. She/he must have a good knowledge on .NET technologies, Relational data base systems like MySQL and MS SQL, deployment mechanisms and the ability to plan and execute projects completion on time.
She/he will implement defined software requirements that are robust, maintainable and scalable in a high-volume manufacturing environment at our contract manufacturers. A clear understanding of statistical data analysis is also required in order to optimize OEE on each of the test stations.
- Design, develop and document software components on numerous SW platforms.
- Create deployable solutions ranging from UIs, installers, COM components etc.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve project mileston nnes within test functions
- Develop scripts for data analysis and dash board creation.
- Maintain and Document configuration management for stations.
- Provide on-site management of manufacturing partners to manage production line bring-up including fixtures and test stations.
- Work with numerous APIs and integrate them for numerous utilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years’experience creating solutions on the .NET Platform and Microsoft technologies
- Strong exposure in programming and scripting e.g. Python, C++, C# and VB.NET, emphasis on .NET.
- Creating UIs for numerous use cases on a variety of SW platforms.
- Knowledge of creating dashboards using either Tableau or Microsoft Power BI and harvesting collected data.
- Passion for Hardware and software integration with numerous APIs and tools.
- 10-15% Travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles, Mountain View, CA