JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director, Global Treasury Operations, is a leader with deep and diverse Treasury expertise with the ability to collaborate with the business to develop innovative solutions that support operational growth, identify strategies to mitigate risk across the enterprise and deploy best practices in global cash management.
- Partner with management, business units and other key internal constituents to identify strategies and direct activities related to key global Treasury operations including global cash management, in-house bank operations, foreign exchange risk management, cash forecasting, payments and other key operations-related initiatives in-line with company strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the management of accounting, financial statement reporting, legal and regulatory matters associated with treasury transactions.
- Ensure integration of Treasury operation workflows with centralized processes of other departments and the broader strategic direction of the company, including implementation of in-house bank and enablement of a new Treasury system (Kyriba) to improve cash forecasting accuracy, treasury operational efficiencies and maintain appropriate controls.
- Collaborate closely with Shared Service Center, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Accounting, IT and Tax to deliver best in class solutions, policies and related compliance across the global Treasury function.
- Provide leadership in establishing operational procedures and policies within Treasury, including the identification of key operational metrics and the regular and accurate monitoring of such.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 10+ years of Treasury operations experience within a multinational corporation (or similar experience).
- High level of proficiency with ERP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and on-line banking systems.
- Demonstrated experience in managing global treasury initiatives relating to process improvement, risk management, technology implementation, working capital efficiency and investment products.
- Demonstrated success in managing a global treasury operations team, including experience with succession planning, coaching, developing, mentoring and training talent.
- Strong project management, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong, long-term relationships globally.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and work in a fast-pace environment.
- Exhibits the highest degree of personal and professional integrity at all times, consistent with Juul’s Core Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics at minimum is required. Advanced degrees in MBA and/or CTP, CFA certification preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.