JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sr. Copywriter is responsible for and for drafting everyday consumer-facing copy for a variety of departments.
This position is close partner to the marketing and legal teams, and also a crucial central point between functions that have copy needs - including trade marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media, sales, customer service.
- Write daily marketing copy for assets: social media, digital and print ads, experiential activation/event assets, packaging, website, testing materials, etc.
- Be the conduit between departments that are developing external-facing copy from first drafts to final reviews, including marketing, trade and e-commerce, communications, customer service
- Own, monitor and manage all copy parameters for JUUL with heavy emphasis on keeping up to speed with legal and brand requirements (this is an evolving landscape so the copy rules change sometimes weekly)
- Stay in lock-step with Creative, Trade Marketing & Ecommerce to ensure all copy is up-to-date and approved - work with other writers of copy to ensure alignment with brand
- Enhance our storytelling ability by bringing our product, brand and values to life for consumers, focusing on content and communications
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all program activities
- Consumer-facing writing for a regulated industry (pharma, alcohol, financial services, telecom)
- Excellent project management
- CPG preferred - but excellent consumer-facing copy is acceptable, B2B and corporate comms/copy
- 5 - 7+ Years of experience in agency and/or in-house marketing / copywriting experience
- Experience owning projects from concept to execution
- Experience working cross-functionally, being a catalyst for lines of communication
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles