JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and, Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We're actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Quality Analyst to ensure the smooth implementation and maintenance of features within our mobile app. The Quality Analyst will represent the vision of the Product Operations Manager and communicate the voice of the customer to the app product team, facilitating a full circle feedback loop for continuous improvements to the Customer Experience. You will play a key role in the tangible app experience JUUL customers will have.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and validate bug reports from call center and provide suggestions/workarounds to contact center vendor managers as reported.
- Monitor and track reported bugs to resolution.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting and solutioning for app issues.
- QA new app releases and other launches for the Customer Support team.
- Deep knowledge of app design, mobile experience, and UI conventions across both iOS and Android
- 3+ years of experience within quality assurance discipline
- 2+ years Mobile device testing on iOS and Android
- Previous work on iOS and Android projects
- Demonstrated experience in creating detailed documentation for complex projects.
- Ability to work with technical teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in writing comprehensive test plans. Love maintaining/own test cases
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in IoT / connected device development
- Product experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Mission-driven: we act in the best interest of the customer.
- Exceptionally organized
- Follow through: we do what we say we’ll do. We seek accountability for ourselves and expect it from others.
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication: we sniff out and resolve ambiguity.
- Big plans, small ego: we're committed to our vision, our plan, and our team.
- Servant leadership: we are strong cross-functional leaders. Our colleagues give us permission to lead not because the org chart dictates it, but because we’ve earned their respect by helping them to be the best they can be.
- We get our hands dirty: plans are nothing without execution.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Daily catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities