JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Senior Front End Engineer supports the Customer Service Technology Team. The technology team is primarily made up of Salesforce developers, Salesforce admins, and Technical Project Managers. You would be the first front-end engineer to join the customer operations team, so this role requires both a combination of independent contribution skills and leadership qualities. This person will eventually have a key influence on building an engineering team from ground-up.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Front End Engineer to work primarily on consumer-facing user interface side of the support websites hosted on the Force.com platform. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the following:
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to create mockups and translate them into front-end code.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to define, build, and take ownership of projects.
- Must have a solid foundation in system design, and have ideally worked as a full stack engineer before.
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable, and production quality code.
- Create and maintain the front-end codebase of JUUL’s support websites that have components supporting multiple languages & geographies
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of building high-quality presentation layers for high volume production systems.
- Demonstrated experience in building Progressive, Responsive, Mobile-first, and Single Page Apps
- Experience with frameworks like React, Vue, and Aura a plus
- Experience with Lightning Web Components a plus
- Experience with version control (e.g. GitHub) & CI/CD tools like CircleCI, Jenkins
- Experience working with cloud based infrastructures like AWS, Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities