JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech—and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Join JUUL’s Global Treasury and Financial Risk Management organization and make an immediate positive impact. The APAC Treasury Manager will provide operational support for all activities within the Global Treasury function. This includes front, middle, and back-office activities across cash, investments, foreign exchange, and a heavier involvement with risk and insurance management. This full-time role will interface daily with internal teams as well as JUUL’s external business partners. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting with:
- JUUL’s daily global liquidity, funding for global business, and global cash forecasting process
- Global bank accounts management including opening, closing, maintaining signatory lists
- Global cash forecasting
- Banking-related Treasury projects in support of business units and functional groups
- Assist with global insurance matters
- Support the implementation of our Treasury Management System
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or related Business discipline
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Global Corporate Treasury
- Extensive knowledge of global treasury and financial risk management.
- Expert in managing bank accounts, cash, currencies, bank guarantees.
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity.
- Strong work ethics, ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and deliverables.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint, with experience in banking platforms and investment applications.
- Familiarity with treasury management systems.
- Written and spoken Mandarin language skills to deal with China market (nice to have).
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks. Lunch provided
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits