JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you looking for an opportunity to ensure world class ERP Systems to support our business, customers and partners worldwide? Are you a hands-on leader who thrives in architecting solutions for Finance, Sourcing and Supply Chain systems as part of a global ERP transformation? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
The SAP Security & Controls Administrator will be responsible for the designing, building and operating SAP authorization solutions in our SAP (S/4 HANA 1809) system, thus ensuring it being compliant with SOD/SOX and other controls. Extensive experience in SAP is required and the ability to effectively work with geographically dispersed virtual teams and IT leadership.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As Security & Controls Admin – Architect, Design and Deploy solutions that meet business needs while ensuring proper control.
- Provide thought leadership and hands on support to Data governance groups to adapt a compliant security process within their area of SAP responsibility.
- Work with Info security and Audit Groups to facilitate strong controls around end user/ system access.
- Produce Relevant SOX / Ad-hoc Audit reports as mandated by Info security and keep Senior Management/Leadership updated on issues or breaches.
- Ensure SAP Landscapes are up to date with the latest Security patches provided by SAP as documented via SAP Hot news.
- Work with SAP Functional teams in testing the GRC Ruleset for any new T-Codes/custom functionality entering the SAP environment.
- SAP security remediation for all Corporate Governance, Segregation of Duties, and Sarbanes-Oxley related projects and ongoing maintenance in these efforts
- Drive continuous process improvement in order to meet changing business conditions
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired changes
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Experience in implementing SAP Platform Security framework on ABAP, J2EE & HANA stacks.
- Knowledge of HANA Development Workbench; User setup, Granting of Roles and Privileges and keeping it integrated with Overall Platform Security.
- Experience in designing security solutions for SAP S/4 HANA 1809 and Fiori.
- Exposure to SAP GRC Access Control, IDM and Process Control.
- 6+ years of relevant SAP Information security and controls experience and 8-10 Yrs. of total experience in this Domain.
- Analytical ability to identify and rectify Segregation of Duty findings
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex systems
- Strong consultative, advisory and facilitation skills
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities