JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Global Head of Benefits to join our People team. This critical leadership role, reporting into our VP of Analytics & Rewards, will help drive strategy and execution for the benefits program in a very quickly growing global organization. Supporting thousands of existing employees, launching new international markets and new products are all part of a day’s challenge in this dynamic role. It’s a one in a lifetime experience to build a global function from the ground up, and this role is key to the company’s growth and success.
An ideal candidate for this role brings multi-faceted capabilities, such as:
- Strategic planning capability and ability to build multi-year functional plans
- Benefits and wellness design expertise with a solid knowledge of all Federal, Statutory and Local regulatory laws and ordinances such as FMLA, CFRA, SF HCSO, etc.
- Strong vendor management to help administer benefits programs across all parts of the world
- Strong analytics & storytelling
- Comfort building and maintaining a large global budget
- Great team management - optimism through tough challenges, and a strong promoter of team chemistry and professionalism
- Innovative mindset to solve complicated, first-time problems
- Great communication skills all around
- Ability to multi-task and quick task switch
- Ability to attract and hire great talent on the benefits team
- Enthusiasm in a fast-paced, demanding environment while managing sensitive, confidential issues
You will help drive our next stage of growth as we build our team with top tier talent. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative JUUL culture as the organization grows and scales.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of experience working in a Benefits role, ideally with global and/or growth experience
- 5+ years people management experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We‘ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities