JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Retail Development Manager is fully responsible for retail activation concepts for example Shop in Shop or other retail formats. Furthermore, the Retail Development Manager takes care of the development, operationalization, implementation and execution of retail activation concepts in cooperation with the respective local retail partners and agencies. This role is based in an agile and fast moving work environment within trade marketing with a focus on retail development.
Fully responsible for local retail strategy development in line with global company guidance’s and mission to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
Closely cooperates with local Marketing, EMEA Teams to ensure retail local plan is aligned with Brand Positioning, Brand Book guidance’s and brand strategic imperatives.
Creates business cases for JUUL Germany partner concepts. Develops and implements retail performance management: sales forecasts model, customer service and management KPIs.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Trade Marketing and Retail
- Experience with design, and leading agency work, to deliver against globally consistent, locally relevant retail formats
- Comfortable with both strategy and hands on mentality
- Highly skilled in project management, organizational skill, reporting, analyze and decide upon data and multitasking skills
- Self-starter and self-driven - effective working independently but with many stakeholders and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Test and learning mindset
- Creativity, ability to develop creative initiatives to bring things forward
- Resourceful and able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Min Master’s /MBA degree in Business / Finance/ Economy / Marketing
- Fluent in English and German
- Retail Knowledge and Category Management Knowledge as a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles