JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers,
designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Director of Digital Operations, reporting into the Senior Director, Digital Operations to own operations across our D2C, D2R, and B2B platforms. In this position, you will play a key role in providing leadership, vision and direction for the Digital Operations team.
The Digital Operations team supports ecommerce marketing, product, and engineering teams at JUUL Labs. Our team is the first line of defense on production issues, country and product launches, and owns our user acceptance testing processes. As a director, you will play a key role in boosting performance, perfecting our workflows, and executing long-term goals.
- Help develop, communicate and evangelize the vision and strategy for Digital Operations
- Define, develop and own initiatives that remove blockers and improve the overall performance of the Digital Operations team
- Define and develop process to improve performance, communication, and visibility between digital and the rest of the organization
- Play a key role in developing overall strategy for Digital Operations initiatives
- Own and be accountable for key Digital Operations projects
- Manage team performance, coach and mentor, and hire key personnel
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years experience in operations, product or project management in a software/digital organization, with a strong preference for those with an ecommerce background
- 3+ years experience leading and mentoring a team
- Strong technical foundation with an understanding of software, ecommerce, and experience working with complex systems
- Problem solver with a proven ability to execute on projects with minimum guidance and a high attention to detail
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- High degree of organization and operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA considered a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in San Francisco, NYC, or Victoria, BC, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C