JUUL Labs has developed the JUUL device, which is a vapor product. JUUL Lab's headquarters are located in San Francisco.Technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC are backing JUUL Labs.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Retail Associate is responsible for guiding and enhancing the customer experience within JUUL-owned retail environments including stand-alone stores and Shop-in-Shop formats. The Retail Associate is responsible for delivering exceptional service to JUUL customers and serves as a critical point of contact between the JUUL brand and customer, helping guide the customer through their journey within our retail environments to create an engaging, positive, educational and memorable experience.
- Provide exceptional customer experience within JUUL-owned retail environments
- Key guide in consumer journey within retail environments, ensuring guests needs are identified and met
- Demonstrated knowledge and strict adherence to all regulatory guidelines and compliance regulations
- Product sales where applicable.
- Understand and be the voice of the customer representing successes and pain points in the customer journey
- Provide Feedback on all aspects (positive and negative) to improve future execution
- Embrace, embody and implement JUUL brand strategy in all marketing activities
- Increase brand awareness and drive trial to purchase
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in customer-centric retail or customer service with a focus on providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Must be a problem solver, creative and strategic thinker
- Understanding of JUUL brand, marketing and sales fundamentals
- Resourcefulness to improvise and creatively solve problems within company guidelines
- Passion for working with customers to meet a diverse set of needs
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Strong team player with passion and dedication to the brand.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates