JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Logistics Senior Finance Manager will be a key member of the finance team responsible for regional logistics and fulfillment. This position will support a region (such as North America, EMEA, or APAC) to provide analysis, reporting, and forecasting of logistics and fulfillment operations and costs. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Be a thought leader who engages in strategic and tactical discussions, provides in-depth finance acumen, and drives financial performance.
- Partner with Logistics Operations and facilitate freight and fulfillment cost consolidation, analysis, and reporting to senior leadership team.
- Drive cost reduction opportunities, track cost improvements, and facilitate cross-group alignment on manifestation of actual results and associated drivers.
- Develop performance dashboards with KPIs, benchmark performance across 3PL vendors, and identify best practices to drive 3PL vendors to adhere to.
- Perform month-end close process at 3PL level and roll up consolidated performance with variance analysis and key drivers.
- Collaborate with Logistics Operations to identify process inefficiencies, drive and track cost reduction initiatives.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Strong preference given to prior experience in supporting Logistics Operations.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Exceptional partnering skills with operations.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Operations.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.