JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Customer Service Vendor Manager, NOAM. This role will be a service within the Quality and Global Supply departments and will work cross-functionally with eCommerce and Marketing. He/she will report to the Head of Customer Experience Manager. This person will be vital within the company to ensure Customer Support stays within SLAs as well as works to lower costs/increase efficiencies while delivering exceptional service to JUUL Labs customers. As the team’s manager, you will have the opportunity to develop our outsourced team and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Translate analysis into compelling narratives which explain company-wide trends to our leadership team
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional team, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives
- Create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties
- Collaborate across departments on special projects in order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure smooth business operations
- Guide analytical processes to increase efficiency and drive down cost/ticket and number of tickets with programs such as self-help, automating high-frequency solutions, and accurate shift scheduling
- Guide a growing team with a strong vision, team structure, and career path
- Drive core CS functions such as scheduling, training and data analysis to hit SLA, quality, contact rate and CSAT goals
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance via collecting, analyzing and reporting on data trends and implementing lean manufacturing principles
- Understand and be the voice of the customer representing successes and pain points
- Be the go-to expert in all aspects of user-facing support and internal tools for all operational teams
- Monitor key performance indicators assigned to customers and team members
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant BA/BS degree with 3+ years in support, consulting, account management or 2+ years of development experience and 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Experience managing teams offshore as well as onshore remote locations
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking is required along with a proven track record of people management. Proven leader with experience managing nimble teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make quick judgments and defend decisions
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Technical and business expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trends, builds strong relationships, contributes to expertise within and beyond the assigned area.
- Communication – Listens well, expresses ideas fluently and logically, is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness.
- Teamwork and collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust, collaborates, offers support and encouragement.
- Works well under pressure, able to juggle multiple projects.
- Passionate about bringing systems and processes to a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities