JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Join JUUL’s Global Treasury and Financial Risk Management organization and make an immediate positive impact. The EMEA Treasury Manager will provide operational support for all activities within the Global Treasury function. This includes front, middle, and back-office activities across cash, investments, foreign exchange, and a heavier involvement with risk and insurance management. This full-time role will interface daily with internal teams as well as JUUL’s external business partners. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting with:
- JUUL’s daily global liquidity, funding for global business, and global cash forecasting process
- International cash repatriation planning and execution
- Global bank accounts management including opening, closing, maintaining signatory lists.
- Internally managed investment portfolio. In-house portfolio management; including trading activities, compliance, and producing monthly/quarterly investment dashboards
- Foreign currency (FX) and interest rate (IR) risk exposure identification, hedging and settlement processes (FX and IR hedging)
- Global cash forecasting using internally developed Monte Carlo methods and models
- Credit policy monitoring, establishing internal credit lines for customers, and evaluating credit lines for existing customers
- Banking-related Treasury projects in support of business units and functional groups
- Assist with global insurance matters
- Support the implementation of our Treasury Management System
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or related Business discipline.
- Solid experience in Global Corporate Treasury
- Extensive knowledge of global treasury and financial risk management.
- Expert in managing bank accounts, cash, currencies, bank guarantees.
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity.
- Strong skills in coding in Python, VBA, MatLab; experience with XVA
- Expert with Bloomberg terminal.
- Strong work ethics, ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and deliverables.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint, with experience in banking platforms and investment applications.
- Familiarity with treasury management systems.