JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Strategic Project Manager – Global Supply Chain, to support its rapidly scaling global operation. As a member of the Global Supply Chain (GSC) Program Management & Delivery team, you will support the leaders, subject matter experts, and technical project managers from across the organization on strategic initiatives assuring successful execution of the day-to-day operational business strategy of the team. You will be accountable for project management, facilitation, and general operational support for day-to-day activities for large, cross-functional efforts, and high-priority strategic initiatives in alignment with the business strategy and long-term goals.
The successful candidate is a strong team player who thrives on accountability, has a passion for supporting the drive of flawless execution, and expects the same from others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day support for the operations of the GSC Program Management & Delivery team
- Represent the needs and perspective of the training /coaching of new systems
- Coordinate initiatives using existing and new models and systems as well as providing other general project management support for the GSC Program Management & Delivery team
- Help core teams on the management of program/project requirements, scope, activities, and milestones
- Assist on standard program/project management items, priorities, and capacity needs
- Support project/workstream adherence to scope, schedule, and budget parameters
- Work with internal customers to ensure alignment
- Assist with the build-out of internal processes and procedures
- Update and maintain models in Microsoft Office Products, and scenario-based planning models & systems integration (e.g., ERP, PLM, Clarizen)
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of relevant cross-functional project management experience in a challenging, fast-paced logistics or global manufacturing environment, with a demonstrated ability to deliver against extremely tight deadlines. The qualifications that make a candidate successful in this role include:
- PMP certification required
- Proficiency in Clarizen Project Management software
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Experience managing projects and initiatives as well as cross-functional projects in one or more of the following areas: demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering/automation, logistics, customer service, data analytics
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to seek-out new opportunities self-driven; to add value, implement change, and work collaboratively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including an ability to distill complex information into core themes and key elements for senior executive audiences
- Influential leader with experience driving action in complex matrixed organizations
- Superior judgement on maintaining confidential information at all times
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or related project management software
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a relevant SCM discipline preferred or equal work experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, Frisco, Dallas, TX, Texas, IoT, Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management, APM