JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Trade Marketing Assistant to join the JUUL team in France.
You will be the lead on retailers training and instore execution through compliance measures and verification techniques across all France sales channels. Your key responsibilities will involve enforcing the execution standards working with our 3rd party mystery shopping team, running retailer training events and partnering with online age verification partners to continually monitor and measure both our own and our retail partners compliance.
- You will be responsible for a end-to-end management and execution instore which includes internal and external audit
- You will manage the third party agency for the audit implementation: brief, deployment, analysis of the results, coordination and identification of best practices
- As an expert in field needs and in coordination with the Sales Training Manager, you will elaborate, manage and improve all existing and new training documents & materials for sales team and retailers (online & offline)
- You will work in collaboration with a range of internal stakeholders to measure, report and improve training program effectiveness, success and ROI
- You should share examples of best practices and copycats across markets/clusters
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of seniority and across different functions
- Interpersonal skills (excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills)
- The ideal candidate would have extensive experience of training, audit, compliance or legal experience
- Significant exposure to regulated industries specifically tobacco / gambling / drinks / pharmaceuticals
- Articulate, pragmatic, commercially minded and solutions-focused, with exceptional drive and enthusiasm
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve problems
- Ability to comprehend, extract, and analyse information from various data sources for reporting
- Self-starter able to function in high performance rapidly changing environment with minimal support
- Project management skills including strong organisation, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- Employment subject to providing appropriate evidence or confirmation that you have the right to work in the country in which the role is based
- Work autonomously with good organisational skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communication & leaderships skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong track record as team player with interpersonal skill
- BA/BS degree required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our supply chain initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Work in the heart Paris