JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Athens, Greece Marketing Manager is fully responsible to ensure JUUL Labs’ proposition is adult smokers’ first choice & strong relevance while eliminating cigarettes. He/she takes full ownership of implementation of brand strategic imperatives to deliver company mission to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers. He/she sets country strategic direction and goals and develops country marketing activation plan based on global guidance, with the primary focus on recruitment through trial, education, and execution excellence, all leading to brand love and consumer loyalty. He/ she will hire, develop and drives engagement of entire marketing team and foster cross-functional / cross country collaboration to promote innovative marketing activations campaigns in a highly regulated environment.
- Strong contributor & partner within the Athens, Greece Management Team to support business set up and JUUL Labs brand development
- Organizational capabilities to establish a motivated, productive, innovative, and highly professional marketing and brand ambassadors’ team
- Strong partnership and cooperation with EMEA markets and headquarters to effectively implement strategic global brand priorities, programs as well as represent the interests of the local organization
- Close cooperation with EMEA and headquarters teams to understand consumer and customer insights to map customer journey and identify main growth opportunities (trial, conversion, retention, and referral programs)
- Implementation and management of brand ambassadors’ program to continuously drive recruitment based on setting up goals and company mission
- Optimization of marketing investment to drive most efficiently consumer experience across all touchpoints; including digital and social acceptance dialog, opinion leaders, brand PR, and e-com
- The right attitude to nurture innovative solutions: new touchpoints, programs, retail concept and store execution ideas
- Monitor company and markets result on a regular basis and implement corrective actions when necessary
- Fluency in all aspects of ‘fast moving’ consumer goods industry, particularly: brand marketing, communication, media planning, consumer insights, field marketing, grass route programs, consumer activations, agency management
- High analytical skills to drive decision making with the right argumentation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Interpersonal skills (excellent presentation, communication, and influencing skills)
- Test and learning mindset
- Project management and multitasking skills
- Comfortable with both strategy and execution
- Be comfortable with a rapidly changing environment with diverse needs and projects
- Min Master’s /MBA degree in business / Economy / Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Extensive experience in Consumer Marketing with a proven successful track record
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
Mission First, Do Right, Thinking Big, Lead with Data, Debate and commit, Act together, Own itDeliver Excellence, Go!
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.