JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Brand Communications Manager is responsible to ensure Juul proposition is adult smokers’ first choice & strong relevance while eliminating cigarettes.
He/she supports Country General Manager in implementation of brand strategic imperatives to deliver company mission to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
He/she contributes to country marketing activation plan development based on global guidance’s, with primarily focus on recruitment through trial, education, and executional excellence, all leading to brand love and consumer loyalty.
He/ she drives engagement and strong partnership with cooperating agencies (both communication, social media and BTL), sales & trade marketing teams as well as support ambassadors’ team to provide world class materials/script and equipment.
He/she foster cross functional / cross country collaboration to promote innovative marketing activations campaigns in a highly regulated environment
Organizational capabilities and project management to drive implementation of key strategic brand priorities on time with highest possible quality
Close cooperation with EMEA and CEER research team to understand consumer and customer insights to map customer journey and identify main growth opportunities (trial, conversion, retention, and referral programs) as well as drive post-evaluation of key programs and implement corrective actions.
Optimization of marketing investment to drive most efficiently consumer experience across all touchpoints; including digital and social acceptance dialog, opinion leaders, brand PR, and e-com
Right attitude to nurture innovative solutions: new touchpoints, programs, retail concept and store execution ideas
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Several years’ experience (min 4 years) in Consumer Marketing with proven successful track record
- Fluency in all aspects of ‘fast moving’ consumer goods industry, particularly: brand marketing, communication, media planning, consumer insights, field marketing, grass route programs, consumer activations, agency management
- High analytical skills to drive decision making with right argumentation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Interpersonal skills (excellent presentation and communication skills)
- Test and learning mindset
- Project management and multitasking skills
- Be comfortable with rapidly changing environment with diverse needs and projects
- Min Master’s /MBA degree in business / Economy / Marketing
- Fluent in English
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits