Senior Data Analyst - Commercial/EMEA
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support our growing EMEA business from our European HQ in London. You will work closely with the EMEA strategy leadership, business analysts, country teams and the global Data team in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Excellent data analytics skills, the ability to work with raw and messy data, and a commercial mindset are absolute must haves. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with commercially-focussed data analytics in retail and/or CPG applications.
Example projects might include:
- Standardisation and automation of key reports for executive team
- Building dashboards of key KPIs by market
- Analytics of data on historical business performance, key drivers and ongoing trends
- Discovering and communicating insights that help driver our commercial performance in EMEA
- Helping with the integration and analysis of commercial datasets such as sell-through and store-level data received from retail and syndicated data partners
- Advanced analytics to improve forecast accuracy
We look for people who deliver against short timelines while also building out the right models and reports for long-term use. By asking the right questions and building out key insights, you will have a chance to shape how we do analytics & data science in EMEA.
- Extensive Industry experience in data analytics/science in a commercially-oriented role at a CPG, retail, technology, finance or consulting company
- Excellent proficiency in data visualization, dashboarding and analytical report building (experience with Tableau, Looker, Mode Analytics, Salesforce Einstein is a plus)
- High proficiency in SQL and data modeling
- Data manipulation and analytics skills in Python or R are a plus
- Outstanding ability to extract and communicate valuable insights from real-world datasets
- Proven critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ownership mentality - you get things done reliably and with a high degree of accuracy!
- Able to work collaboratively in an agile and fast paced environment
- Experience communicating and working with business stakeholders, analysts and data engineers
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university or equivalent
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of London, one of the world’s greatest cities