JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own our Optimizations and Marketing infrastructure. This is a technical role that sits between marketing and product management.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and be responsible for improving thru measurement business metrics via optimizations tactics, such as a/b tests, fundamental product improvements, and other non-technical process improvements. You will also own a significant amount of infrastructure that JUUL Marketing tools rely on, including our Customer Data Platform (Segment) and Marketing Automation.
- Work closely with product analysts to identify areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with marketing to develop experiments aligned with business goals
- Own a regular cadence of a/b tests end to end: from ideation to implementation to measurement
- Assist other product teams to run their own a/b tests
- Work with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be reviewed by the wider company
- Ensure that your products have appropriate KPIs, dashboards and updates that are reviewed at a predictable cadence
- Think beyond US and assist with international teams to be at parity with America
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years as a Growth Analyst or Growth Product Manager
- Highly detail oriented and strong cross functional communicator
- Knowledge of SQL and Mode Analytics
- Experience with Segment a significant plus
- Startup background (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Experience and domain knowledge of how best to implement a/b tests
- Strongly opinionated and ready to be the company expert on Growth
- Passionate about cutting edge marketing tools and how they should be leveraged
- MBA or technical degree highly desirable
- Startup experience a significant plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- This role can be located in New York City, San Francisco, Victoria, BC or remote
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C