JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech—and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commercial Programs team at JUUL is a fast-growing internal incubator of consumer-centric initiatives designed to support adult smokers make the switch away from combustible cigarettes -- and maintain it. We look for extremely talented business leaders who can think strategically while passionately rolling up their sleeves and working cross-functionally to get things done.
Membership is one of our top critical initiatives and an opportunity to create a significant, large scale, high impact consumer program from scratch. This program aims to provide our customers who switch from combustible cigarettes to JUUL with increased convenience, and help them feel supported and delighted in their journey with JUUL. As a Director on the team, the ideal candidate will have 10+ years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- CRM & consumer lifecycle: in-depth experience planning and delivering CRM and consumer lifecycle strategies across the organization, in an omnichannel fashion and with an eye to both digital and offline touch points. Driving strategic planning and a solid engagement calendar for the program in partnership with other key stakeholders in the organization. Strong technical understanding of CRM platforms.
- Consumer engagement programs: strong consumer-centric acumen, and proven leadership starting and scaling high impact, inventive, and differentiated consumer engagement offerings.
- Global program operations: creating and maintaining the operational infrastructure on a global level to support each of the available program levers (email, support services, community elements, offers, partnerships…), and ensuring proper integration with existing systems, building new systems/processes where needs arise. Experience as a senior product or project manager.
So whether you’re a CRM expert, a stellar product manager, or a master in operational excellence, your background could be an excellent fit for the Membership team. Across all roles, you must be able to identify key performance metrics, analyze them and constantly come up with opportunities for improvement. You should be excited to lead and inspire others on the team, and stakeholders across the organization, around new ways we can engage and support our consumers.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of deep expertise in relevant areas of focus identified above (CRM, consumer engagement, and/or operations)
- General functional understanding of finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain, e-commerce, and regulatory / legal
- Proven leadership at all levels of a company; as confident driving executive-level conversations as leading & mentoring a team into effective action and development
- High degree of organization and efficiency
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- High proficiency in the systems and analytics tools relevant to your role focus
Nice to have:
- Experience in regulated industries
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Strong background and comfort with modeling
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow in your career—we are rapidly scaling, and you will have the opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility very quickly
- Supportive team members and managers
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous referral bonus program
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.