JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an experienced Stock Administrator with expertise primarily in implementing and managing global equity activities, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as the plan documents. This person must have operational experience in understanding what it takes to implement equity programs globally – including periodic reporting and potential tax compensation issues. This position requires collaboration with our internal and external legal teams, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Tax and Treasury, as well as Internal Audit for SOX-related activities. The goal is to be part of the Equity Team that provides best-in-class services through communication and education. In addition, we must maintain accurate and timely records, including the Cap Table.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years experience in stock administration.
- Experience in a public company environment.
- Independent and resourceful to take initiative to understand and comply requirements in all the new countries JUUL is rapidly expanding into.
- Be highly organized and know how to set priorities in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have good, professional judgment in dealing with external and internal investors or equity holders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Understanding and experience in equity software programs (we use Carta).
- CEP designation preferred, or in process.
- College degree preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.