JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Forensics and eDiscovery Analyst for JUUL will be part of the Cyber Security organization and will work closely with HR and Legal counsel. The role focuses on two primary functions: 1) Supporting Cyber Security incident response with forensic analysis to determine RCA and business impact and 2) Support HR and Legal in internal investigation and eDiscovery in the aspects of eDiscovery process to include preservation, collection, processing, and production.
- Develop and execute eDiscovery technical tasks used throughout the entirety of eDiscovery data lifecycle as well as generalized technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Participate in Forensics analysis and collection as part of incident response.
- Analyze data as required using standard tooling such as FTK and Encase.
- Collaborate with eDiscovery and Forensic stakeholders, requesters, internal IT resources, and others to ascertain the appropriate solution
- Perform security investigations, provide forensic services to support the team, assist in the maintenance of forensic and investigative plans and procedures, and participate in security incidents, investigations, and digital forensic inquiries
- Produce and communicate executive and detailed level reports of work efforts.
- Identify and understand problems or issues through analysis of multiple data sources to draw effective conclusions and choose the most effective course of action considering the broad business impacts
- Perform eDiscovery technical tasks used throughout the entirety of eDiscovery case lifecycle, along with generalized technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Manage eDiscovery capabilities with cloud based Mailbox, calendaring, file shares, etc.
- Develop and mature best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of EnCase/FTK and similar tools
- Familiarity with general computer forensic practices and tools
- Hands-on eDiscovery and incident response experience
- Certified Forensic Security Responder(CFSR)
- EnCase Certified Examiner(EnCE)
- EnCase Certified eDiscovery Practitioner(EnCEP)
Perks & Benefits
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities