JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We seek a dynamic, highly skilled, and passionate SDET, to support our Mobile development activities.
This is a hands-on role requiring a thorough understanding of quality assurance processes, Test Automation, and deployment of best of class products to market. Additionally, the SDET will work with new product development teams to support high-value engineering activities. The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced, agile environment. We are looking for someone who is flexible, detail oriented, and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. The SDET will work alongside the mobile apps teams and other resources inside JUUL Labs. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who will be responsible for bringing best practices in quality assurance and automation.
- Drive an automation-focused test strategy and improve QA processes.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test the mobile app.
- Responsible for White box, Black box, Integration and Functional Testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Own and maintain the CI process.
- Creation of bugs in issue tracking system, and test reports.
- Record all test results for each test suite and provide a high level summary for areas tested.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building automated testing frameworks.
- Solid understanding of OOP and related concepts.
- Comfortable building and maintaining test frameworks from the ground up for mobile apps.
- Extensive experience in developing test automation frameworks like Espresso, XCUITest etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following Swift, Kotlin, Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience in setting up parallel test execution device farms ( Sauce Labs, etc)
- Familiarity with ATDD best practices and processes.
- Experience with CI Tools like Circle CI, Jenkins etc.
- Strong knowledge of bug reporting and source control tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow.
- Proven history of driving issues to resolution.
- BS in Computer Science,Information Systems or related technical field. Associate’s degree with significant experience will be considered. Master’s degree is a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Offices in both San Francisco, CA and Bellevue, WA.