JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Director Operations, the Office & Facilities Manager will be responsible for all facility operations. This includes management of facility coordinators, reception, security, shipping and receiving, and all vendor relationships. The primary function of the facility manager is to ensure that the office space is kept clean, organized, and meets the needs of the JUUL team members.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure our offices are comfortable, safe, productive, and operationally best in class by focusing on improving operational efficiency at all levels.
- Partner with our local and international Office Managers to design and champion a globally shared, amazing office experience for employees that reinforces our company's values
- Responsible for following the facility operations standard operating procedures and all policies related to engineering compliance and any regulatory standards.
- Manage vendor relationships, contract negotiation and invoices.
- Find new ways to save costs and leverage our global footprint and develop a global strategy for our offices and global vendors.
- Delivery of non-Real Estate projects such as refurbishments and improvements
- Support the design and implementation of internal events to bring employees together and foster an environment that reinforces Juul’s values.
- Support HR with new employee onboarding and work cross-functionally to continually improve the process.
- Conduct desk ergonomic setup for each user (training provided if needed)
- Always conscious of the needs of Juul’s and our unique culture
- Oversee and manage any international office expansion
- Work closely with Ops and HR on long-term location strategy
- Keeps all areas of the office and supplies organized, clean and in supply through daily management of vendors who have been appointed.
- Alongside our EA’s and Front of House team, manage company-wide meetings, oversee all logistics, scheduling, booking meeting rooms & equipment, ordering catering, contracts, etc
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced facility manager involved in operations including budgeting, planning, timeline management, implementation and all elements of execution
- Experience managing direct reports and 3rd parties
- Experience in highly regulated industries and historical properties a plus
- Proven results successfully negotiating and managing service contracts
- An experienced problem solver, finding clever solutions to facilities challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude about all things and show a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience building a site-by-site expansion budgets and managing within them
- Space planning management and utilization optimization in a fast moving organization
- BA/BS Degree required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Mobile phone subsidy and commuter benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of London
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles