JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Talent Coordinator to join our People & Talent team. You will be an integral partner in managing talent acquisition operations and building high touch relationships with candidates for our San Francisco Office. As an ambassador for JUUL, you enjoy creating a positive candidate experience while working effectively with internal and external clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The right person loves a challenge, and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process while providing a high touch, white-glove candidate experience.
- Coordinate phone screens, in-person interviews, and the hiring process through Greenhouse, our ATS
- Meet and greet all onsite candidates, provide the best hospitality and onsite experience that will excite and inform candidates about JUUL’s work environment and culture
- Collaborate with our team to ensure best practices are in place for all operational aspects of the recruiting process
- Proactively keep internal stakeholders and external search partners properly informed throughout the hiring process
- Take initiative to identify, own and resolve recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 1 year of high volume recruiting, coordination or executive administrative experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistently exercise sound good judgment in high pressure situations
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities while maintaining a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendaring skills
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Superb attention to detail, and organization skills
- Proficiency with Mac applications, ATS (Greenhouse a plus), GSuite, and other office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.