JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Product Manager, Core, will report to the Director of Product Management, Digital & eCommerce and will be responsible for building out the underlying tools that run our eCommerce, retail, and support platforms. As a manager for these tools, you will take ownership of key initiatives, work with support, compliance, finance, accounting, and operations, and ensure we are running our business efficiently and intelligently. Given the speed with which JUUL is growing, this role will involve lots of coordination, responsibility, and ownership.
- Own roadmaps, strategies and execute on them
- Managing multiple projects across various teams
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Develop products to streamline launching processes
- Work with engineering and design to develop tools and systems that will enable our team to grow
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years product experience, eCommerce experience and strong technical skills
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Proven product management and organizational ability with an eye for “what-ifs”
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience researching, defining and driving a business plan for a new online market opportunity
- Capable of understanding and leveraging a diverse set of people, opinions and backgrounds to produce better results
- Can listen and learn, and prove or disprove assumptions with data
- Get-it-done attitude who can roll up their sleeves and do what needs doing
- MBA and/or other experience managing a product introduction and launch
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, or Victoria, BC, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C