In this role you will be responsible for everything around our customers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the international growth of JobLeads and an entire industry by ensuring JobLeads is becoming the international leader in professional career development.
JobLeads has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.You will not only be the leader of our international Customer Service team but also be in a strong and steady exchange with our product managers and management to improve our products with help of the feedback from our customers. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- Overseeing 120,000+ customer interactions annually in 40 countries and 6 languages while maintaining a culture of clarity, simplicity, and excellence delivering an amazing customer experience
- Accountable for hiring, supervision/management, training, and development of international customer service team
- Developing a 2-3 year strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plan to deliver proactive support vision and scale and turn customer interactions into sales
- Translating takeaways from the customer service function into actions that help improve product functionality, renewals and sales
- Defining customer service objectives, metrics, and standards for operational excellence
- Develop and drive key performance indicators (i.e. response time, resolution time, customer satisfaction, etc.) that deliver the best customer experience and productivity
- Reporting of strategy and KPIs to C-Level
- Provide day-to-day oversight and leadership to ensure objectives and key results are met across quality, productivity, and customer service measures
- Strategically scale the customer service team in a cost effective manner.
- Working closely with Product Management and Engineering, providing feedback from customers on product quality and features and influencing design for supportability
- Maintain procedures and process documentation
- 8+ years in customer service
- 5+ years experience in leading and developing global customer service teams
- A demonstrable desire for innovation, continuous learning, and improvement
- Experience translating takeaways from the customer service function into actions that help improve product functionality, positively impacting renewals and sales
- Experience implementing and driving Knowledge, Self-Service, CRM, ERP, and Incident management tools for customer support processes
- The ability to see the big picture without losing sight of the details; the ability to inspire a team to drive consistent excellence
- You have creative ideas about doing more with less, optimizing existing processes through automation without compromising customer satisfaction.
And by the way: You don't have to live in the Hamburg area. You can mostly work remotely. But at least you should be ready and prepared to come to our HQ in Hamburg on a regular basis.
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 80+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- A stylish office in the city-center of Hamburg, flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Remote-work option
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Relocation support
- Pizza-days, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean - as soon as Corona allows it again...