We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us grow our customer base and make every user on JobLeads more successful through our premium product. This is a unique opportunity to shape the international growth of JobLeads and an entire industry by ensuring JobLeads is becoming the international leader in professional career development.
In your role you will be shaping the career advancement of hundreds of thousands of users, creating a user-friendly experience and developing a compelling case for upgrade. You will be setting the strategy and product direction to help all users see the value in paying for a premium plan.
You are a business-minded product manager. You’re constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and think critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You have strong user empathy and have experience building user-facing products. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your efforts. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
JobLeads has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.You will be a vital part of cross-functional teams with a strong and steady exchange with our management.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- You empathize with the problems professional jobseekers face and identify the highest impact problems to be solved
- You translate these problems into business opportunities through a combination of user interaction, research and data analysis
- You drive product strategy, planning, and detailed product requirements to solve these problems
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience and impact
- You’ll work with design, engineering and marketing to ship well-crafted products
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’re excited about the business impact of your work, and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- You’ll drive execution making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- You are passionate to develop deep customer empathy and translate customer problems into products
- You have 5+ years of experience across web product management, ideally in direct-to-consumer products/services
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of building completely new features from scratch with minimal guidance. This includes idea generation, customer research, building a roadmap of features and wireframes and measuring the results
- You are likewise experienced in optimizing existing products / users flows
- You are data and business-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term business impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests. You understand the impact your work has on the business.
- You have a strong understanding of how web applications are built and the ability to participate in technical decisions
- You can initiate, drive and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and have experience in quickly launching products on a regular basis in an agile environment
- You will own important product interactions with hundred thousands of customers, and show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Your communication is clear and effective - you say what you’ll do, and do what you say
You don't have to live in the Hamburg area. You can mostly work remotely. But at least you should be ready and prepared to come to our HQ in Hamburg on a regular basis a few times per month.
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 80+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- A stylish office in the city-center of Hamburg, flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Home-office option
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Relocation support
- Pizza-days, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean.