Consultants at Intelex help some of the largest organizations in the marketplace drive positive change by implementing software that enables them to achieve specific Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) goals. They serve clients in a variety of different industry sectors such as Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Infrastructure, and Energy by configuring software to meet the specific needs of each organization. As a leader in the EHS software space, a consultant at Intelex is able to leverage subject matter knowledge to guide customers to the best possible solution to address an ever-changing landscape of requirements such as OSHA reporting, air emissions monitoring, ISO compliance, sustainability, and more. In this role, you would be responsible for leading small to mid-size projects through an Intelex software implementation.
Most of our team is based in Toronto but we are opening up this position to interested candidates from across all of Ontario and British Columbia:
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote / work from home until further notice.
Skills & Work Traits
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you are lost (or help others when asked!)
- Solving puzzles and working out kinks is exciting to you.
- You are a chameleon that can adjust your language to fit your audience and clearly communicate problems and solutions.
- You have an ability to speak confidently about technical subject matter – especially when you don’t know all the answers.
- You are humble and view each day as a learning opportunity.
- You have a system for tracking your own tasks – and it doesn’t involve sticky notes.
- You are not afraid to push your products/tools to the limit to do the best work possible.
- You provide solutions that are scalable rather than one-off band aids.
- Prior experience with MS Office
- Prior experience with SQL
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Prior experience with MS Project
- Prior experience with MS Visio
- Prior experience with GoToMeeting (Webex, etc)
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Project Management/Project Accounting
- Leads multiple, concurrent small to mid-size implementation projects.
- Completes all tasks and activities as required for client implementations including the enhancement of the solution.
- Develops client-specific training programs during the project implementation.
- Delivers onsite/remote training.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Facilitates enhancement gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business objectives.
- Conducts review meetings to ensure enhanced system meets all requirements.
- Effectively applies an industry standard implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Serves as subject matter expert
- Supports System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Understands product release and patch process, planning potential client impact accordingly.
- Advises clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project timelines and resources.
- Manages client expectations
- Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
- Reports to the Manager, Rapid Deployment
- 1 – 2 years experience in a client-facing, software environment.
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety and/or Quality Management Systems
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Courses
- Software Coding Courses
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.