The Enterprise Account Manager focuses on selling the Intelex Environmental, Heath & Safety and Quality (EHSQ) SaaS software solutions to accounts in their assigned industry vertical for the Enterprise Sales segment. You will be tasked with generating new revenue with a focus on prospecting, solution selling as well as existing client upsell. This role manages sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization to address business needs and deliver client value. We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and can develop strong relationships with business leaders and executives.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Meets or exceeds sales and product objectives as assigned
- Develop new business
- Continually prospect and network for new leads through warm and cold prospecting primarily through phone, social and email to qualify
- Devise and implement creative outbound strategies to initiate conversations with VPs and C-Level prospects
- Follow up with leads provided by the internal lead generation team
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Work strategically with the Sales Leaders in the assigned territory to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging a pre-sales consultant where necessary
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Respond to RFP’s ongoing to achieve quarterly targets
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Keep informed of industry trends and feed this information to the Product Sales, Product Development Team and Marketing team, in an effort to strengthen the Intelex offering in the assigned vertical
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as required. Attend Industry specific tradeshows and conferences to support marketing programs.
- Delivery of on-site and online sales presentations and software demos
- Preparation and delivery of quotes and proposals
- Facilitate client transfer to the Global Services team
- Actively build product knowledge to ensure a high level of literacy on the Intelex system as well as new functionality
- Some travel to locations within Canada, the U.S required
- Reports to the Senior Director, Sales.
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization including Business Development, Global Services, Customer Success, Legal and others.
Skills & Work Traits
- Experience defining solutions with clear value propositions that provide tangible ROI to their business
- Experience identifying, prospecting and developing accounts
- A proven track record of closed sales and client satisfaction
- Strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Highly motivated, possess a positive attitude and driven by targets
- Proven ability to drive sales
- You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- Ability to engage, negotiate, discuss and present with Business Leaders and Executives
- You are knowledgeable of SaaS business models and software sales cycle
- Strong understanding of software, support, and services contracts and agreements
- Good understanding of enterprise application requirements / architecture
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understanding of the Environmental, Health & Safety, or Quality industry
- Understanding of ISO, Quality, Environmental, Safety and Business Performance Management, and associated regulations and standards
- Business knowledge of SQL and/or other database technology
- Minimum of 5 years of previous software and service sales or relevant experience
- Prior experience working with CRM software and forecasting tools, Salesforce
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies, ULC is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.