Alliances with consultancies are a core part of Intelex’s go-to-market strategy. We are currently seeking a Strategic Alliances Director to work closely with Intelex’s consulting partner ecosystem and the Intelex sales team for development of joint pipeline of opportunities, account targeting, and ultimately responsible for the success, growth and retention of each partner.
The Strategic Alliances Director is focused on driving outcomes from partnerships. The ideal candidate will use their strong communication skills to work collaboratively with Intelexians and the partners to generate revenue. The Strategic Alliances team is a high impact team that partners with departments across the organization addressing the role of partnerships in growth strategy, business / category strategy, competitive strategy and disruption in the marketplace
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Manage a portfolio of consulting partners. Responsible for setting annual business plans with the partners and working with the partner and our sales and marketing teams to execute those plans.
- Drive a global marketing and pipeline generation plan for partner in alignment with the Intelex sales team
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage alliances activity and success in Salesforce.com
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners
- Be the focal point to drive consulting partner activities and alignment within the organization
- Support analysis of sales performance and pipeline developing partner-specific insights and recommendations for initiatives to improve overall performance
- Set objectives and manage alliance objectives including corporate meetings, quarterly business model reviews and pipeline/delivery project management
- The Director of Consulting Partners reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
- Work closely with Intelex sales and services leaders to set customers up for success.
Skills & Work Traits
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills to engage with various internal and external stakeholders
- A comfort level with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivated and a love of problem solving
- An attention to detail with a focus on results and bias for action
- Not afraid to get hands dirty and a team player
- Background in technology would be considered an asset.
- Salesforce or CRM experience also considered an asset.
- Experience of EHSQ software will be preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience understanding the Software or Services experience
- Minimum 5 years of exposure Scoping Software projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Strategic Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.