Turn it up to 11 as a Data Engineer!
Elevens, as we call ourselves here, are passionately curious, highly collaborative, and unabashedly authentic. At Inspire11, we believe everyone drives change, everyone takes ownership of their career, and no idea is too odd to embrace. Our team learns from each other by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We partner with our clients to define their strategies to optimize their business in all things data and digital. Whether that be modern data architecture, custom application development, or design thinking, and this is just scratching the surface. We are a team of puzzle solvers who take the various pieces that the client already has and assemble them in a way that reveals the bigger picture.
We believe that the most impactful and innovative work includes and fosters a range of diverse perspectives. We’ve created a work environment in which you can expect:
- Individualized Professional Growth: You will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to define your path and develop your skillset
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work. We understand that our team members have different needs and we do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Vibrant company culture: We love to keep things light-hearted, both within our client work and at companywide events
What you can expect in this role:
- Moving and transforming data optimally between different systems (operational system to prepare for analytics)
- Low-level design, diagramming, documenting, and training of client resources on ETL pipeline solutions
- Data exploration, analysis, and discovering business insights within data as applicable to data transformation
- Creating and designing database objects and configuring the database platform
- Data configuration and change management, DevOps, and Source Control
- Infrastructure – setting up and configuring data and analytics tools and platforms in enterprise environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, hybrid)
Tools for success:
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a data/software engineer (there will be commensurate responsibilities and compensation based on years of experience)
- Programming Background (Python, Spark, Scala, Etc.)
- Strong SQL experience (preferably across more than one database platform)
- Experience with various data ingestion patterns (batch, streaming, API)
- Source control tool experience (Git, SVN, CVS)
- Communication (comfortable talking to a business user)
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- College degree, boot camp, or equivalent training/experience
This role requires the willingness and ability to be onsite at the Inspire11 or client location depending on project needs to maximize in-person collaboration and build stronger relationships.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status