As a member of our Software Development Team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance our clients’ businesses. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Hands on experience with the AWS.
- Knowledge in React JS, Redux, Angular,
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team
The 11 in our name is significant in that it represents going above and beyond expectations…in everything we do. Our focus is on the perfect alignment of our proven, talented consultants with your most strategic and innovative initiatives.
We help our clients by altering the DNA of companies to break down barriers so that everything (and everyone) is integrated and works together beautifully. We help companies become outcome driven and build empathetic experiences that delight their customers and employees.
Our services and unique consulting model allow us to support our customers from upfront strategy and design to implementation and support. Our mix of onshore and offshore options allows us to provide the highest level of value to our clients, the most effective and efficient manner of delivery, and unparalleled client service.
This role is for Inspajr Eleven dooel Tetovo, an organization fully owned and operated in the Republic of Macedonia (FYROM)