Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented Principal Consultant to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Manage engagement delivery content and quality assurance, perform risk assessment and lead project planning from end-to-end
- Assist in the overall growth of practice areas through a combination of business development, talent management, ownership of delivery production and thought leadership
- Build teams and guide consultants through all phases of delivery including: requirements gathering, solution architecture, and driving an effective development team
- Elicit clear and actionable client business requirements and develop innovative, compelling solution strategies to meet those requirements
- Create and present proposals and establish Statements of Work for client engagements
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have 10+ years of consulting experience in the digital or data analytics industry
- You have 7+ years of experience working on custom product development (SDLC) using Agile methodology
- You have worked and driven sales pursuits within a consulting environment, with direct experience in large program and solution management
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to act as a thought leader (writing, presenting, collaborating, etc.)
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you? At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
This role requires the willingness and ability to be onsite at the Inspire11 or client location depending on project needs to maximize in-person collaboration and build stronger relationships.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status