Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented consultant to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11
- Assist business sponsor to articulate the system capabilities they need to meet their business objectives
- Lead, define and document internal and external user interfaces, supports system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for applications
- Work with the business sponsors, user class representatives and customer collaborators to define their participation and time for requirement elicitation process
- Write well-organized specifications employing standard templates for use cases and SRS.
- Ensure that requirements are documented and clear, complete, correct, feasible, necessary, traceable, unambiguous, and verifiable
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience leveraging relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings
- You have client facing experience and are comfortable in large group discussions
- You have a proven track record of managing complex information and translate into actionable assessments
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You love working with data and have a keen interest in performing quantitate and qualitative analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status