Talent Sourcer and Coordinator
Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a talented Talent Sourcer and Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing Talent and Culture team. In this role, approximately 75% of your time will be spent identifying talent in anticipation of our current and future talent needs due to rapid growth. The remaining 25% of your time will provide technical and administrative support for our team.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Crowdsource candidates by building relationships with passive and active candidates, university career centers, professional organizations within the markets in which we operate
- Manage our talent social media and networks, acting as the first point of contact for candidates
- Develop and maintain database of current roles, future roles, candidates, feedback and their progression through our selection process
- Collaborate with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion committee to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster Inspire11’s culture of inclusion. Create reports to measure effectiveness and improve solutions to meet DEI goals
- Develop collaborative partnership with recruiting team across all markets; provide and support for Talent & Culture team
- Provide support for the team, by acting as the conduit between selection, onboarding and becoming an employee of Inspire11
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have 2+ years of experience sourcing and supporting talent teams in a rapid growth consulting, SAAS or technology company in hyper growth mode
- You have outstanding communication and organizational skills and the ability to effectively work with employees at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and fluctuating priorities and deliverables
- Experience in working with ATS, such as Greenhouse and HRIS platforms
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you?
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status