Turn it up to 11 as an Operations Analyst!
Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative individuals?
If you answered yes, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties from the data analytics and digital transformation space across multiple industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face and are never stuck in maintenance mode.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the technology and data space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at companywide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Identify operational requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Gather information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determine the appropriate method to analyze operations, relevant information, and data to build processes
- Document your findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to the Director of Operations
- Work with managers to implement changes
- Train employees to use new systems or follow new processes
- Determine the effectiveness of new processes and make adjustments as needed
- Establish and maintain quality standards
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- Degree in business administration or a related field required;
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Analyst or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Extensive experience in:
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status