Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Lead to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Responsible for senior level requisitions, building out the strategic leader level of the organization.
- Develop collaborative partnership with recruiting team across all markets; provide development, guidance and support for senior recruiting staff.
- Enhance and reinforce a collaborative, engaged, team-oriented environment within the TA team with focus on results.
- Assist in the ongoing development, leadership and delivery of hiring manager and interviewer training related to behavioral based interviewing and hiring standard methodologies with the goal of improving the quality of the interview and selection process. Look for additional ways to reinforce best practices throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with DEI committee to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster Inspire11’s culture of inclusion. Create reports to measure effectiveness and improve solutions to meet D&I goals.
- Work with our leadership team to design and execute a development program to find high potential candidates for development opportunities within the firm.
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a TA team.
- You have 3+ years client management experience at the C-level, acting as a strategic partner.
- You have 2+ years’ experience with a hyper growth company; must exhibit flexibility under pressure and demonstrate ability to produce results.
- You have a Player/Coach mentality and believe that a strong team is one that works together.
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you?
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status