Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented Data Architect to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Demonstrate technical expertise in enterprise level cloud data architecture, data visualization and advance analytic solutions
- Define conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for cloud-based data solutions
- Design End-to-end cloud data solutions including Architecture, Infrastructure, Storage, Data Model, ETL/ELT, and Consumption
- Lead the technical design and solutioning of migrating on-premise legacy data solutions to cloud-based data platforms
- Define scope of technical implementation, translate requirements into design specs, and calculate/estimate TOC for proposed solution
- Define best practices, pros and cons, and frameworks for capabilities across the data and analytics landscape
- Define solution standards and best practices while providing hands-on oversight of technical delivery
- Work with the client and consulting team to help gather requirements and understand different processes as it relates to different parts of the business and where there is overlap
- Expected to be familiar with or expert in the following technologies:
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Database Platforms (DBaaS): Snowflake, RedShift, Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL DB
- Big Data: Azure Stream Analytics, Azure HDInsight, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), AWS Athena, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- Traditional RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- ETL/ELT: SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Matillion, Alooma, Talend
- Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Domo
- Advance Analytics: DataRobot, Azure DataBricks, R Studio, Python
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have 8+ years of experience in Data Platforms, Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence
- You have successfully led the technical strategy, design, development and implementation of Enterprise Data Solutions.
- You are versed in either the Kimball and/or Inmon methodology, or have been exposed to Data Vault principles
- You have experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing the Agile approach
- You have experience guiding/mentoring developers with lesser experience
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you?
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.